Home Forums EYFS Setting plan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    At my last visit with Kay we discussed my setting plan. I found it really difficult to draw my setting as it is a listed building with lots of added on extensions. Also, I predominantly work outside running the outside learning programme.
    I have now solved the problem – one of my lovely colleagues suggested google earth! I just wanted to post it here, if anyone’s struggling then this has worked wonderfully for me! Picture attached for reference (I have edited mine so I have a slightly larger picture to work from). Hopefully useful to someone!
    It’s also useful when explaining delivery/facilitation as our mentors haven’t been able to visit our settings.

Attachments:
    Ajames
    Keymaster

That’s a novel way of approaching it, thank you for sharing. Now consider how you would annotate it to show progression of your impact on the learning environment over time – how are you developing it physically?; how are you developing your own practice and that of colleagues in relation to the use of the environment?; are there particular areas that need to be developed in order to meet the emerging needs of the children and improve outcomes?

Ajames
    Keymaster

That’s a novel way of approaching it, thank you for sharing. Now consider how you would annotate it to show progression of your impact on the learning environment over time – how are you developing it physically?; how are you developing your own practice and that of colleagues in relation to the use of the environment?; are there particular areas that need to be developed in order to meet the emerging needs of the children and improve outcomes?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.