Home Forums EYFS Reggio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ajames
    Keymaster

A beautiful video to remind us of why we are in the best profession in the world!!

https://www.sightlines-initiative.com/diary/imagine-a-forest.html?idU=1

Thanks Amanda…how beautiful was that video, takes me back…I was lucky enough to spend a study week in Reggio Emilia’s visiting their preschools and infant-toddler centres ten years ago this very month. It was one of the most amazing weeks of my live and still lives through all things early years in me today. If anyone has Facebook you can follow Sightlines Initiatives which is a great professional development forum! Loads of great Reggio inspired provocations you could stage to invite children to make meanings.

KCunningham78
    Participant

Hi Amanda. I used a quote in my Change Project from a document that looked at the Reggio approach and how it could be applied to practice in Scotland. I think it was send out as part of some CPD materials but I cannot for the life of me find it and I need to reference it. Are you able to signpost me to the document? Thank you.

Ajames
    Keymaster

Hi Kirsty,

Hope all is well with you. Have a look at the attached and let me know if this is it. If not, I’ll see what else I’ve got. Could you give me the quote you used, it might give me a better steer.

Attachments:
    KCunningham78
    Participant

That’s the one Amanda – thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.