Home Forums EYFS – Cambridge Hub Interim Task to prepare for CPLD Day 9

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    arlene
    Participant

5ADC0606-F6F6-49F7-B617-4277A844DC87

I thought I’d prepare this topic thread for uploads when we are prepared.

Attachments:

You are so organised! Thank you!

HollyMelton381
    Participant

Please find attached my reflective log around the two year progress check.
    I have worked in the toddler room for many years so have some experience of writing two year checks. This year I am working in the baby room, but as part of the transition into the toddler room I write the two year checks, just because I know the child better. I’m happy to answer any questions if anybody has any if I can. I’ve also written the odd school transition report, but have never done any of the profiles at the end of the EYFS and I am interested to learn more about them.

Attachments:
    Nicola Robertson
    Participant

Hi Holly, I could do with some help with this task as I have no experience of the two year check. My email is nickyrobertson@e.essexprimaryschitt.co.uk.
    Although I have worked in Reception classes over many years I have no experience of the profiles at the end of EYFS but can gather info from colleagues that I can share.
    Nicky R

Lucy
    Participant

Please find attached my reflective log on the introduction of the two-year progress check

Attachments:
    EmmaW
    Participant

Here is my reflective log on the 2year check. I have no experience on this check as it was not introduced when I had my son and as I work with 4 and 5 year olds we do not have a need to have access to it.

Attachments:
    hayleyauffret
    Participant

Hi all, I just realised I had forgotten to upload this!

Here is my review.

Attachments:
    arlene
    Participant

I’m keen to be part of this process next week alongside an experience practitioner. Getting to know the child has been a process several months before the child had started at the setting.
    Parent interaction in this case has been really positive and engaged in the run up. It was really positive to feel like we knew a little more about this child before she walked through the gates.

Nicola Robertson
    Participant

Here is my reflective log – 2 year progress check. Apologies for the delay 🙂

Attachments:
    IrenaBaruch
    Participant

Attached is my 2 year old progress check reflective log. Also sorry for the delay.

Attachments:
    arlene
    Participant

Unfortunately, I’ve just now realised that my attempt to upload on morning of 15th was not successful. Trying again

arlene
    Participant

Reflective-Log-Progress-check-at-two

Attachments:

Please find attached my Two Year Old Progress Check research and reflection.

Attachments:
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.