Home Forums EYFS ‘Drop in’ sessions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    NIckyb
    Participant

Reminder: I will be hosting the fist drop in session on Tuesday 1st December for 6-7pm.

All are welcome – thought we could just have a general Q&A session for this first session and then after that possible theme the sessions?

See you soon!

Nicky

LaurenClay
    Participant

Thanks Nicky! Looking forward to it! Hope itโ€™s a good turn out otherwise youโ€™ll have to listen to me ranting 😂 x

melsware70
    Participant

I very nearly forgot Nicky, I have secured some tutoring, Maths and English yr 2, 5, and 6. Children who are struggling due to covid, my first session tomorrow. I will be able to see all the fantastic maths resources the school has.I am looking forward to, did we get a link? I have been out of it because I was on co-codamol, my tooth extraction got infected. Back to setting Friday, looking forward to put all I have learned of Pinkler and Gill into action.

NIckyb
    Participant

HI Mel ,

Laura will send out a link today for the drop in session this evening
    nicky

Rosieewles13
    Participant

Hi Nicky,

I would be really interested in joining these in future! Will the times always be 6-7? (Just a little awkward as the nursery I work in is open until 6pm!) ๐Ÿ™‚

NIckyb
    Participant

Hi Rosie

I think I am going to alternate the timings so the next one will be Tuesday 15th December from 7-8 pm – you do not have to come along for the whole hour – just pop in to get to know each other a little!

Nicky

Rosieewles13
    Participant

Great! Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Nicola Robertson
    Participant

It will be great to be discuss the CPLD day at the next drop in ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.