Home Forums EYFS CPLD DAY 1 MATERIALS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    NIckyb
    Participant

Please find all Materials and resources required for CPLD day 1 here.

Please start to identify ways in which you could provide evidence to the teacher standards ( early Years ) and add your thoughts to the relevant standard folder.

Please add you completed interim tasks to the folder Interim Tasks CPLD Day 1 and discuss.

We hope you all enjoyed day 1!

Nicky and Amanda

Attachments:
    Ajames
    Keymaster

And extra reading – Leuven scales were mentioned in the video clip, so thought I’d add them. Also, an Early Education journal and examples of the Setting Plans and IDP

Attachments:
    summertynan
    Participant

with regards to our observed activities with the children when our mentors come in, is there a specific way we need to plan our observations? Do we need to use our normal planning sheets or a specific one to use?

NIckyb
    Participant

Hi Summer – you can use either your own format or I think there is a lesson plan form on the website under ‘resources’ that you could use if you prefer.

summertynan
    Participant

ok will have a look thank you Nicky.

melsware70
    Participant

Today was great, have to get daughter from school but will come back tomorrow.

Thanks Nicky and all those in my group ,some great ideas.

Jade
    Participant

How long does the piece of research need to be for the theorist and how should it be presented?

Ajames
    Keymaster

Hi Jade,

It doesn’t have to be long and should take the form of a reflective log (attached). In the log, use the top section to reflect on what you have found out about the theory and in the bottom section, reflect on what this means in practice. On the next CPLD day, I’ll just be asking you to share your findings with your group in the break out room. Hope that helps.

Attachments:
    melsware70
    Participant

Reflective-Log-1-MWare

Attachments:
    AnamariaC
    Participant

Is this the form we have to use to write about the theorist Amanda gave us? Thank you

AnamariaC
    Participant

Reflective-Log-1

Attachments:
    AnamariaC
    Participant

Reflective-Log

SSTEW-Sub-scale-4-Item-10-final-1

Attachments:
    NIckyb
    Participant

HI

Yes they are the correct documents for the interim task

Nicky

LaurenClay
    Participant

The learning walk is to be drafted up with our external mentor when they visit and then written and uploaded to the correct forum page? Is this right? I’m assuming our external mentor will therefor be in contact and arrange the first visit very soon before our next CPLD day?

Or do I do the learning walk with my staff and discuss before the visit from the mentor?

Sorry so many questions…

NIckyb
    Participant

HI Lauren

You can do the learning walk with one of your colleagues no problem!
    It is really just help you make a start on your setting plan – so thinking about how the environment supports learning and development….
    Hope that helps

Nicky

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.