Home Forums EYFS CHANGE POJECTS

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NIckyb
    Participant

Hi all,

I have attached an overview of previous trainees change projects (2018/ 2019) to give you a little flavour of how these reports ‘ look’ for your reference.
    Please post any thoughts / ideas / suggestions for your change projects and we can help out with ideas for supporting resources / extending ideas!

Nicky

Attachments:
    melsware70
    Participant

That’s great, my change project is definitely going to be looking at the standard on leadership in relation to CPD for myself and for my colleagues. ( 8.5)
    My dilemma is I have had lots of hiccups and not able to get to know the colleagues very much at all. It was a brand new role starting in October 2020. Any suggestions on how I can approach my setting (i am bank staff ) permanent bank in the same setting. Should I write a bio telling all the staff my proposal? I feel a bit pushy as I want to be involved in in-service training in a meeting, or throughout my time there. Maybe i should narrow it down to the room I’m in?

NIckyb
    Participant

My advice would be perhaps to narrow it down to the room you are working in!
    Nicky

summertynan
    Participant

Hello, im doing my change project on Home Learning, i have implemented home bags into the setting. However not sure how to evidence/write up about them?

Ajames
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I have now collated all the IDPs that I have received and taken a snapshot of ideas for how people are evidencing sub-standards (through development and leadership).

I have attached the overview – some of you might get some ideas that either feed into your Change Projects or you evidence base.

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.