Home Forums EYFS 20-21 Cohort evidence for standard 8

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ajames
    Keymaster

8.1 Promote equality of opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice.
    8.2 Make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the setting.
    8.3 Take a lead in establishing a culture of cooperative working between colleagues, parents and/or carers and other professionals.
    8.4 Model and implement effective education and care, and support and lead other practitioners including Early Years Educators.
    8.5 Take responsibility for leading practice through appropriate professional development for self and colleagues.
    8.6 Reflect on and evaluate the effectiveness of provision, and shape and support good practice.
    8.7 Understand the importance of and contribute to multi-agency team working.

Ajames
    Keymaster

Ideas from my group today:
    8.1: Fundamental British Values
    8.3: overcoming difficulties with parents during lockdown

Cultural calendars/festivals.
    How your setting approaches Cultural Capital.
    Supporting apprentices.
    Disseminating training.
    Using audits.

AmyClifton1
    Participant

Hello everyone!

Just some ideas from what I did last year for my evidence:

– I created a interactive welcome sign for my setting, where our parents and carers would write welcome in their home language. This influenced discussions between key person and parents about their home language and how else we could implement them into the setting.
    – I cascaded makaton training at a staff meeting and got a practitioner to take pictures of me teaching signs and explaining its importance.
    – I reflected on research focused on the impact of forest schooling on children and identified what I can did at my setting to emulate its positive impacts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.